Schwarzkopf BlondMe Premium Developer Oil Formula is a luxuriously caring professional developer specially formulated to work in harmony with BlondMe Toning and BlondMe Lightener.
With a high concentration of nourishing mineral oil, BlondMe Developer supports the natural moisture balance of your clients' hair. This rich formula also ensures a reduced water level in the developer which prevents the dilution of color, alkalizers and peroxides. Its caring formula supports hair's natural moisture balance which ensures your new blondes have brilliant shine and a wonderfully soft feel to their hair.
- 2% (7 volume) â€” perfect for toning hair that's already been lightened and for gentle bleaching
- 6% (20 volume) â€” the strength for conventional bleaching or for toning on naturally light (level 8 or above) blonde hair
- 9% (30 volume) â€” ideal for maximum bleaching, white hair blending or lifting naturally light blonde hair
- 12% (40 volume) â€” choose this one for lifting or white blending on a natural base at level 6 or 7
At United Salon Supplies, we are committed to customer satisfaction. You can return an item within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund, minus original shipping charges (merchandise must be in new condition and in original packaging). In cases of the item not being in brand new condition, a restocking fee of up to 20% will apply.
To request a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
All returns/exchanges must be shipped back to us within 10 business days of the return authorization, or the request will be cancelled.
Additionally, all returns/exchanges must be in their original box and packaging. We cannot accept any returned merchandise received in other packaging. If you no longer have the original box and packaging, please let our support team know, so they can provide alternative options for you.
Your exchange/refund/credit will be issued after the item has been returned and inspected. Please note, once a refund has been issued, it can take anywhere from 7-14 business days for the credit to reflect on your bank statement, depending on your financial institution.
The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount. In other words, you are responsible for the return shipping cost of any item you return.
Any shipping charges you paid on the original order are non-refundable.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF:
- Items that have been damaged, scratched, marks, odors or in any way different to the original conditions. (not a product defect).
- Products that are not in the original box and packaging.
- Open-Box items or Special Deal merchandise (i.e. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Clearance, etc).
- Due to sanitary & health concerns, hair brushes, heat-resistant gloves, and unsealed liquid products are final sale. We do not accept returns on used hair styling tools. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.
All returned items are carefully inspected and checked upon arrival.
We reserve the right to apply refunds in the form of a store credit in certain circumstances.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Shop our store risk-free today. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your first order, we promise to make everything right. If you have any questions, before or after purchasing, please let us know!